Table of Contents
Using & Modifying your A5 or A3S
GUIDE / TUTORIAL
REPAIR (See this page for links to find spare parts.)
- Repairing damaged bed connectors - read this if you are having problems heating your bed.
- Make the A5 quieter A collection of several improvements
- Another Direct Drive modification - simple
Custom Main Motherboard Firmware
Using the custom community firmware for the main motherboard has many benefits… it makes your printer quieter and more accurate and reliable in several ways.
Custom LCD Board Firmware
The touchscreen LCD module (MKS-TFT28 v1.3) on the A5/A3S is separate from the main motherboard, and runs its own firmware. It also has a community firmware available that adds some additional features.
- See this page for info on upgrading your LCD firmware.
3D Printable Upgrades
- Printable Cooling Ducts on Thingiverse. Better cooling ducts provide cooling from all sides.
Side Connector Wiring Diagram
Motherboard Wiring Diagrams
a5/modifications.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/25 02:13 by 127.0.0.1