NOTE: This model is only advertised and sold within china. There are no english reviews of this product.
Released in early 2017, the JGAurora A7 belongs to the JGAurora family of “premium-class”, large format, high precision 3D printers, designed primarily for commercial or industrial use.
These printers are not budget printers manufactured with cost cutting in mind (like the A5 and A3S), but are expensive printers, using high-quality components, that appear well designed to deliver premium results. However the high-end JGAurora printers are rarely seen, and their actual performance is unknown.
- 🚫 No reviews available!
- Build volume: 260w x 240d x 200h
- Fully Enclosed Build Chamber
- Magnetic removable printing bed
- Magnetic removable printing head
- Capacitive touch-screen
- Auto bed-levelling
- Smartphone App control with WiFi
- Fully supported filament path (Dual extruder motors: hybrid bowden+direct drive)
- Can only use JGAurora filament due to custom filament tray, and strange filament roll size
- Complex filament loading process
- Not open source
Where to buy JGAurora A7: