Mesh Bed Levelling on the A5S & A1
If you are using the community custom firmware, one of the new features is mesh bed levelling. This is not available on the factory firmware.
How to perform Mesh Bed Leveling using the screen
- Select Level Bed then choose Level Bed (not Cancel) in the sub-menu.
- Wait for Homing XYZ to complete.
- When Click to Begin appears, press the “enter” button to move to the first point.
- Use the up/down buttons to adjust Z so that a piece of paper can just pass under the nozzle.
- Press the “enter” button to save the Z value and move to the next point.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until completed.
- Use Control > Store memory to save the mesh to EEPROM, if desired.
- Dont forget to add “M420 S1” in your start gcode, so that your printer uses the level mesh when printing!
Mesh bed levelling can also be performed over a USB cable to a computer, using printer control software like Pronterface. See this page for a guide how to perform manual mesh bed levelling from a computer.
a5s/mesh-bed-levelling.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/25 02:13 by 127.0.0.1