Getting prints to stick
Many of the Z-603S printers come with print beds that are not flat. This is a problem, as it makes it nearly impossible to get large prints to be stuck down evenly to the printing surface.
There are a few solutions for this:
- Ask JGAurora for a non-warped bed (good luck…), or buy a new bed from their Amazon store here.
- Put up with it, and use the flattest region on the bed you can find - giving up on any hope of printing large prints
- Buy a new perfectly flat custom cast aluminium print bed
- Install a custom firmware on your printer, and go through the mesh bed levelling routine to compensate for the uneven surface.
- Modify your printer with an automatic bed levelling probe.
z-603s/bed-levelling.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/25 02:13 by 127.0.0.1